this is a delicious dinner dish, easy with amazing taste, this is my family’s favorite dish at home.
Setting up a dinner menu is often considered trivial. In fact, you certainly often feel overwhelmed if you have to choose a menu every day. Not infrequently you also feel bored processing the food that’s all about it. So you even have trouble deciding on a special menu. Dinner menus must always be delicious and nutritious to meet your family’s nutritional needs.
Dinner can be a separate dilemma for those of you who want to gain ideal weight. It is not impossible, you are willing to endure hunger to maintain or lose weight. Maybe all this time you believe that for a diet you have to avoid dinner altogether. In fact, this is not entirely true. What causes your body to swell is not eating time, but the number of calories that enter your body and the activities you do a few hours after eating.
So it really doesn’t matter if you keep eating dinner. It’s just that, the type of food and how much food you digest still you must pay attention. This requires you to be very clever in choosing a menu. Moreover, usually after dinner you will immediately go to bed and not do physical activity that burns a lot of calories.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hope you are inspired.
Veggie Recipes Easy Dinner
- 1 8 ounce package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1 ounce package Ranch-style dressing mix
- 2 carrots finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll out crescent rolls onto a large non-stick baking sheet. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape on the baking sheet. Bake 11 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl. Mix cream cheese with 1/2 of the ranch dressing mix. Adjust the amount of dressing mix to taste. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange carrots, red bell pepper, broccoli and green onions on top. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour. Cut into bite-size squares to serve.