Who doesn’t like the long, thin, cylindrical and solid pasta that resembles this noodle? In Italy, this type of spaghetti paste is often made from semolina wheat flour. However, it can also vary in other regions.
Pasta sauce is already known for its deliciousness. Finding it is easy too, almost all the cafes and restaurants of western cuisine surely serve this pasta menu. The soft texture of the creamy sauce, you know! It can’t be missed.
we’ll show you how to add a little Italian flavor to your pasta salad. We use Italian salad dressing, grated Parmesan cheese and Italian spices. This recipe requires rotini pasta, but it works equally well with a variety of short pastes.
Such a simple pasta processing menu can be made by anyone, including you who don’t cook or even cook at all. Here, I give a recipe and some sample pasta pictures that you can try making yourself at home.
Super Easy Pasta Recipes Simple
- 1 16 ounce package uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 16 ounce bottle Italian salad dressing
- 2 cucumbers chopped6 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 4 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 12 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the Italian dressing, cucumbers, tomatoes, and green onions. In a small bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning, and gently mix into the salad. Cover, and refrigerate until serving.