this recipe is suitable For vegetarians who lose their meatloaf taste, this is a delicious vegetarian version that matches the unforgettable taste.
Vegetarians are usually synonymous with not consuming meat or other animal products. However, a vegetarian also still has to consume other protein sources. Protein is very important to maintain health, fight disease and increase energy. Of course it is not easy for a vegetarian to meet the needs of the body’s protein by eating vegetables.
In fact, you can get a source of protein from tofu, tempeh, seeds and nuts. You can cheat on the following meatloaf recipe that can be consumed by vegetarians.
This may be the perfect vegetarian recipe; This is fantastic for holidays or something else. Very extraordinary, and satisfying even the most passionate meat lovers. I really love vegetarian meatloaf, It’s actually quite amazing how delicious this vegetarian meatloaf is, and how similar it is to the actual meatloaf.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hope you are inspired.
Simple Recipes For Vegetarian Meatloaf
- 1 12 ounce bottle barbeque sauce
- 1 12 ounce package vegetarian burger crumbles
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil1/4 teaspoon parsley flakessalt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 5×9 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, mix 1/2 the barbeque sauce with the vegetarian burger crumbles, green bell pepper, onion, garlic, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and egg. Season with thyme, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper. Transfer to the loaf pan.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Pour remaining barbeque sauce over the loaf, and continue baking 15 minutes, or until loaf is set.