This is a super easy recipe to put together and, with the addition of different vegetables, can make a lot of variety. Pasta Pasta is a family favorite Italian pasta recipe! This easy pasta dish is full of savory sausages and parmesan sauce that is delicious, soft and ready in 20 minutes
Pasta is a typical Italian food that is very popular in the world. Pasta has many types, including spaghetti pasta which is in great demand. Spaghetti is shaped like a stick, long and full in the middle. You can get spaghetti in dry or wet form.
to make special dishes with different flavors we will invite you to make pasta in a different way. If it’s usually with sour bolognaise sauce with additional ground meat, we will now make spaghetti with additional sausages.
This is a good basis for the ingredients that I have! I don’t have double cream but I have one and I have sausages. I use less cream, to reduce calories and replace 3 eggs and 2 egg yolks (a little like carbonara sauce).
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hope you are inspired.
Sensational Pasta Recipes Sausage
- 3/4 pound pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 14.5 ounce can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and sausage; cook through until no longer pink. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, add onion and garlic to skillet. Add broth, basil and tomatoes with liquid.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes to slightly reduce. Add chopped spinach; cover skillet and simmer on reduced heat until spinach is tender.
- Add pasta to skillet and mix together. Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.