this is a fast, easy dinner with a broad, amazing flavor. Make this Mexican grilled fish hot or as light as you like. Serve with rice, black beans, warm tortillas and margaritas for a festive meal!
The family is part of the community that has an important role in meeting the nutritional needs of each family member. Families in the village are different from families in the city in terms of meal times and family meals.
The problems that can be found in families at this time are fast food menus and heavy work activities that cause forgetting to eat. And not necessarily those foods have a lot of nutrition. Dinner is a scourge for them. In fact, many invitations to hang out with friends and dating at night.
night is a very vulnerable time for hunger after work. But you know, actually dinner is not prohibited during the diet. That is, if you can manage your dinner well, your weight will remain stable, aka not getting fatter.
with the recipe below.
Quick Dinner Recipe For Tonight
- 1 1/2 pounds cod
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed corn chips
- 1 avocado – peeled pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease one 8×12 inch baking dish.
- Rinse fish fillets under cold water, and pat dry with paper towels. Lay fillets side by side in the prepared baking dish. Pour the salsa over the top, and sprinkle evenly with the shredded cheese. Top with the crushed corn chips.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until fish is opaque and flakes with a fork. Serve topped with sliced avocado and sour cream.