A creamy white pasta sauce aka béchamel sauce paste is one of my favorite pasta recipes. It’s cheap and oh very good! Packed with vegetables, this is a great way to get kids to eat their vegetables!
This pasta is very tasty. I never knew how to make white sauce. Try this and it’s amazing.
Just made this and it turned out great. This is the first time I make pasta in a white sauce and it helps to have easy and simple recipes without reducing taste. It doesn’t have garlic but the oregano and chili flakes are made for that (I haven’t seen many others using it, so it was a nice surprise, especially since I have them on hand).
I like sautéing my vegetables before adding them to the sauce. I only cook it a little with butter, in this way they remain crispy and maintain the color and crunchy when added to the sauce. The preparation work for this pasta takes a little time because there are some cuts, but once you have cut everything and are ready to go, he will blend fairly quickly.
below I give a recipe and some sample images. I hope you are inspired.
Pasta Recipes In White Sauce
- 1/2 pound linguine pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 8 ounces squid cleaned and cut into rings and tentacles
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 3 cherry peppers thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup creamcrushed red pepper flakes to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add crushed garlic, and cook for a few seconds until it turns golden brown. Stir in the squid, and cook until it turns white. Pour in white wine and cherry pepper slices; bring to a simmer, and cook until the wine is reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
- Stir cornstarch into the cream, and add to the simmering calamari. Season with red pepper flakes, basil, salt, and pepper; stir until thickened. To serve, toss pasta with sauce, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.