pasta does have a delicious and tasty taste, so many kids like it. However, pasta is not only delicious, pasta can be processed into very nutritious food.
When you try to lose weight, carbohydrates are prohibited. However, there are still ways to eat pasta without sacrificing your diet. Rebecca Scritchfield, R.D.N., a founder of the Capitol Nutrition Group in Washington, D.C., has never banned her clients from doing something they cannot do. So much processed pasta, one of which is spaghetti.
Spaghetti is a type of pasta that is preferred. In addition to delicious taste, spaghetti recipes have several variations. Find several variations of spaghetti recipes such as spaghetti carbonara recipes, spaghetti bolognese recipes, spaghetti marinara recipes, chicken spaghetti recipes, spaghetti alfredo recipes, and more.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hopefully you are inspired.
Pasta Recipes Healthy Easy
- 1 8 ounce package angel hair pasta
- 2 pounds tomatoes
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- salt to tasteground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place tomatoes in a kettle, and cover with cold water. Bring just to the boil. Pour off water, and cover again with cold water. Peel. Cut into small pieces.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- In a large skillet or saute pan, saute the garlic in enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan. The garlic should just become opaque, not brown. Stir in the tomato paste. Immediately stir in the tomatoes, and salt and pepper. Reduce heat, and simmer until the pasta is ready; add the basil.
- Drain the pasta, but do not rinse in cold water. Toss with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, and then mix into the sauce. Reduce the heat as low as possible. Keep warm, uncovered, for about 10 minutes when it is ready to serve. Garnish generously with fresh Parmesan cheese.
- VARIATIONS: Saute fresh quartered mushrooms with the garlic, or add shoestring zucchini along with the tomato.