Beef pasta recipes, delicious pasta creations that can be made alone and can rival the delicious pasta made by restaurants. Make Spaghetti Spicy Cow more efficient and practical to use this recipe! Bolognese sauce combines with beef, paprika and mushrooms, just right to add to the delicacy of spaghetti sauce. Especially with, simple pasta dishes that are right for you and your family who love food and practical.
Although it is a typical Italian cuisine, pasta is certainly not a food that is foreign to the tongue of people in the world. If you are a pasta connoisseur in an Italian restaurant, maybe you might start trying to make it yourself.
Your recipe is very delicious! I have made dishes that are very similar to this one since I got maried. I never have leftover pasta, so I cook as much as I want to use in a separate pan to avoid excess flour in our dishes. And today I will cook Pasta Beef Ground Recipes.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hopefully you are inspired.
Our Favorite Pasta Recipes Ground Beef
- 2 cups pasta cooked see NOTES
- 1 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ tsp pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp crushed red chili flakes optional
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 1 onion chopped
- ½ cup chopped parsley plus more for garnish
- salt to taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Cook (if cooking) pasta according to al dente package directions less 1 minute. Reserve ½ cup pasta water. Drain pasta without rinsing.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet over high heat add 1 tablespoon olive oil and brown beef while breaking up with a wooden spoon, about 2 minutes. Reduce to medium heat. Season with 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon black pepper. Stir in garlic, onions, chili flakes, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, parsley, and ½ cup pasta (or plain) water. Simmer until meat is tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Toss in pasta and 1 cup mozzarella. Top with remaining cheese and cover with lid. Garish with additional parsley.