Every time I wasn’t sure what to make for dinner, I made this easy and healthy dish of beef ground beef. This is keto and low in carbohydrates, also low in calories if that is your concern. Most importantly, delicious!
This ground beef dish is very easy. You quickly grind the ground beef with some spices, mix the cream cheese and grated cheddar, then bake until the cheese melts.
it’s very delicious, I made it because I copied the recipe. I cook onions with ground meat. After adding cream cheese and sour cream, season my noodles with a little salt and garlic powder. I don’t use green onions. instead of using Italian spices I use home spices (pepper, garlic powder, season salt). My family likes it.
Sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese (yes, there really are lots of cheese) make this dish rich and sticky full of sin. Served with side salads and dry bread, this will easily last 2 times for a family of four.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hope you are inspired.
Our Best Healthy Recipe Ground Beef
- Olive oil spray for pan
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese cubed
- 2 lb. extra lean ground beef 93% lean
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a 2-quart casserole dish with olive oil and set it aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly spray it with olive oil.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet. Cook, stirring and breaking up the meat into small pieces, until meat is no longer raw, about 5 minutes. Drain the beef if you wish (I sometimes skip this step) and return to the skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium. Mix the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne into the beef, then slowly and patiently mix in the cream cheese until fully melted and incorporated.
- Turn the heat off, and mix 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar into the beef mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup cheddar on top.
- Bake the ground beef casserole until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve.