A vegetarian diet is a diet by avoiding the intake of animal-based foods. For example, meat, poultry, fish and eggs and various processed products. Vegatain diet is one type of diet that is mentioned to have benefits for the body.
many people are always worried about a variety of things, one of the most often disturbing thoughts is weight. If you have been born slim, then that is something that should be grateful for, because many people try hard just to be able to look slim.
You still need body fat and it is important to maintain body balance. In fact, if you don’t have fat, you won’t look sexy in Ladies. Fat has an important role in maintaining body function, body temperature and maintaining body organs from hard impact. Based on www.everydayhealth.com, normal body fat for men is around 8 to 15 percent of their total body weight and for women around 20 to 30 percent.
If you want to burn calories so that your body weight is ideal, then exercising and maintaining a diet are definite answers that will not be missed when you want to create a proportional body shape. Sports should be done with fun and without burden Ladies.
Well, if you decide to go on a vegetarian diet, where you are not allowed to eat meat, etc.,
berikuit I say one of the recipes and some sample images, hopefully you can be inspired.
Healthy Recipes For Vegetarian Diet
- 1 head romaine lettuce- rinsed dried and chopped
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 6 ounce can pitted black olives
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 lemon juiced
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine the Romaine, onion, olives, bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumber and cheese.
- Whisk together the olive oil, oregano, lemon juice and black pepper. Pour dressing over salad, toss and serve.