This is a very fast recipe and you can really use whatever vegetables you like. You can add tomatoes if you like them. This dish is colorful and delicious and I will make it again.
pasta This typical Italian country food is indeed successful for your tongue to chuckle. Not only from its tantalizing appearance, but also its deliciousness is unmatched. With a variety of western pasta ingredients, you like enjoying all of Italian cuisine. The appearance and taste that tempts the eyes and tongue makes you nervous to make it immediately. You can also add various vegetables, this is suitable for vegetarians.
This very tasty! I leave the green peppers, and boil the ingredients for only a few minutes because we like our crispy vegetables. I used fresh herbs from my first herbal garden, and that was great!
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hopefully you are inspired.
Healthy Pasta Recipes Vegetables
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 3/4 cups chopped celery
- 1 3/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 3/4 cups sliced red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add angel hair pasta and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Stir in the celery, mushrooms, peppers, and onion, and cook about 3 minutes. Add the broth mixture, bean sprouts, and snow peas. Continue to cook and stir about 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender but crisp.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cooked pasta and the vegetable mixture. Top with chow mein noodles to serve.