This easy pasta dish will make your dinner stress free, and quite tasty so you will love to have leftovers. From classics like chicken alfredo and spaghetti Crock-Pot to eating out of the box like ravioli lasagna, there is something for everyone here.
Pasta is one of the typical Italian foods that are quite popular. It’s not difficult to find a restaurant or cafe that sells a variety of pasta dishes, especially in big cities. Because it is more often found in restaurants, many think that pasta is a luxury food that is quite draining.
If you are a pasta connoisseur in an Italian restaurant, maybe you might start trying to make it yourself.
Actually, not all pasta recipes are difficult, you know! With simple ingredients and a short process, you can eat a delicious plate of spaghetti or fettucine without the need to pay in and far to the restaurant.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hope you are inspired.
Healthy Easy Pasta Recipes
- 10 ounces fettuccini pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5 cloves garlic chopped1 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettucine pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet melt the butter and add the chopped garlic. Cook on low for about 5 minutes, stirring often, making sure not to burn the garlic.
- Pour about a 1/4 cup of the heavy cream into a small bowl. Add the egg yolk and beat together; put aside. Pour the remaining cream into the frying pan. Increase the heat to medium-high. As the cream starts to boil, mix rapidly using a whisk. Slowly add the cream/egg mixture. You do not want the egg to curdle. Continue whisking until well blended.
- Add 1 cup of the Parmesan cheese and continue to mix the cream. Pour in the remaining Parmesan and the parsley, mix until smooth. Immediately remove from stove. Serve over cooked pasta.