This beautiful dessert is a lively showstopper. And as an added convenience, you can make it a day before a big event with good cherry flavor.
Merry Cherry Dessert Recipe
This Merry Cherry Dessert Recipe is perfect for muffins lovers . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…
- 1 21 ounce can cherry pie filling, divided
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 3 ounce package JELL-O Brand Cherry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 4 cups angel food cake cubes
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. 4 serving size JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 1 8 ounce tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Reserve 1/3 cup cherry pie filling for garnish, set aside. Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water and remaining cherry pie filling. Refrigerate 45 min. or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Place cake cubes in 3-qt. serving bowl. Spoon gelatin mixture over cake. Refrigerate 45 min. or until set but not firm (should stick to finger when touched).
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon over gelatin mixture in bowl. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set. Top with remaining whipped topping and reserved cherry pie filling. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
The Source www.allrecipes.com