This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is my family’s favorite dish, making perfect baked desserts during the warm summer months. Best of all, you only need 5 store-bought ingredients!
You really can’t go wrong with Ice Cream Cake, right? And this recipe is very simple, anyone can do it.
This cake is also delicious because it can be replaced with your favorite ice cream. I think we will try Mint Chocolate Chip next time. Or maybe the Bluebell Two-Step Cookie which is half a cookie and cream and half a chocolate chip cookie.
and I will give tips so that oreo ice cream cake looks perfect.
- When making a cake you soften the ice cream to around 15 degrees F so that it spreads easily. Make sure it doesn’t have a chance to melt.
- Be sure to melt the cake before serving. Place it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or leave it on the table for about 15 minutes.
- Use a long serrated knife. Heat the knife with hot water, dry the remaining water and cut it. A warm knife must be sliced through the ice cream cake and make clean slices.
- Before serving, melt the cake 30 minutes in the refrigerator or 15 minutes at the counter. This will ensure the cake is at the right temperature and consistency. Cut with a long serrated knife for clean slices. Reheat the knife if necessary.
Ice Cream Cake Oreo Recipe
- 3 tablespoons of liquid butter
- 2 packs of oreo vanilla large
- 1/3 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 box of whip cream pondan
- 250 ml of ice water
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilli powder
- 2 oreo packs of contents 3
- Blend oreo large size until crushed and smooth .. then add liquid butter then blender again.
- After that, prepare the container. Put the oreo that has been blended before in the container and spread it until it looks like the next photo. Then set it aside.
- Pour 1 box of whip cream into the container
- Add 1/2 tsp of vanilla powder
- Add 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- Then add 250 ml of ice water. When all ingredients have been mixed,
- Then the mixer at full speed for 3-4 minutes
- If the ingredients have started thickening, whip cream like this. Turn off the mixer.
- Then enter sweetened condensed milk 1/3 (sweetness can be added according to taste).
- Then enter the oreo that has been destroyed without vanilla jam.
- Then stir until smooth
- After stirring the ice cream mixture evenly
- Transfer the ice cream mixture to the container that has been filled with Oreo.
- Then flatten, and enter the freezer for 3-5 hours.