On my sister’s birthday yesterday, I made a cake that had a village from before and was more memorable. The year was a historic moment and unforgettable for everyone, of course. How can it be forgotten when our age is getting more mature, thinking patterns, and life will indirectly slowly change. Generally the birthday moment will be enlivened and celebrated by several people by making a party with family, and relatives.
and I make one tart with ice cream. The sweetness and softness of the ice cream are always everyone’s dream. Especially if the weather outside is hot. Wow, this one food is definitely looking for.
Since it’s now about to enter the hot dry season, why don’t you just make homemade ice cream for supplies? Reportedly you can make this cake as a reference for your upcoming birthday cake. It turns out that in addition to being sold in full condition or already in some shops, you can also make it yourself at home for your special people.
below I give a recipe and some examples of Homemade Ice Cream Cake images.
Ice Cream Cake Homemade
- 1 Liter of ice cream various flavors
- 125 gr medium protein flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 150 gr of sugar
- 3 tablespoons chocolate powder
- 50 gr of liquid margarine
- 100 gr of cooked chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon thick cream
- Mix flour and baking powder and stir until blended.
- Add the chopped chocolate powder and set aside.
- Mix sugar and egg and shake until it expands.
- Mix with flour then stir until smooth.
- After evenly put in the liquid margarine and stir again until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a pan that has been smeared with margarine and sprinkled with flour.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove and let stand until cold. Then remove the cake from the mold and cut it in half.
- Place the ice cream on top of the first piece of cake then cover with the second piece of cake.
- Wrap the cake with plastic and leave it in the freezer for three hours.
- The chocolate team until it melts then add thick cream and butter.
- Stir until evenly mixed.
- Remove the ice cream cake from the freezer then add the chocolate sauce on top.