below I give a recipe for a favorite dessert for my family
delicious and easy dessert with a combination of sugar, cinnamon and allspice.
Chocolate Allspice Dessert Nachos
This Chocolate Allspice Dessert Nachos is perfect for chocolate lovers . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 6 8 inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter melted
- 1/2 cup caramel dip
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup whipped topping such as Cool Whip®, or more as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and allspice together in a bowl.
- Coat both sides of flour tortillas with melted butter; cut tortillas into quarters. Coat 1 side of tortillas with sugar mixture. Arrange tortilla pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and crispy, 12 to 16 minutes.
- Arrange baked tortilla pieces on a serving platter; drizzle with peanut butter, caramel dip, and chocolate syrup. Top with whipped topping.
The Source www.allrecipes.com