For chocolate lovers, of course all types of chocolate and processed are very tempting to taste.
One snack that is often overlooked is a chocolate ball.
Besides the delicious taste, it turns out chocolate also has a high nutritional content. Because chocolate contains anti-oxidants that are good for the body.
Chocolate ball cake is a lot of fun for family members, not only by small children. Because, a small round snack is indeed very delicious to eat in any atmosphere. That way, this also includes a cake that is very practical to serve to your guests. This sweet taste combined with chocolate is obtained from sweet and delicious condensed milk so that this cake is very safe for children to eat at home. Besides being practical, this cake is also very easy to make, so you won’t have any trouble making it. For those of you who often make cakes at home, this time you can try a different cake, so that your family is not bored to enjoy it.
This dish is a pastry made from biscuit marie or milk biscuit which is crushed, then given sweetened condensed milk so that the cake can blend together and you can form it into spherical spheres. After rounding and sticking you only need to roll it in a chocolate paste so that the cake spheres have a delicious brown blanket. Addition of chocolate bars in marie cakes adds to the chocolate’s more legit and sweet taste.
following the recipe and some sample images of chocolate ball cakes. hope you are inspired.
Cake Chocolate Balls Recipe
- 100 grams of chocolate block melting
- 50 grams of cashew nuts roasted and coarse mashed
- 6 pieces of Marie Regal cookies puree
- 4 tablespoons of margarine
- 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
- Meises chocolate to taste
- to make a recipe for a chocolate ball, the first step is to melt the chocolate, and set it aside in a medium sized container.
- Next, add margarine and sweetened condensed milk into the melted chocolate, then stir it evenly.
- Next add all the dry ingredients, the first to enter the finely ground Marie Regal, stir until smooth.
- If the mixture is evenly distributed, then add the cashew nuts which have been roughly crushed, stirring constantly until all the ingredients are completely mixed.
- Then if all the dough is dry and has been stirred until smooth, then form the mixture to be round to resemble a ball.
- The chocolate ball recipe is almost complete, as for how to make a ball, that is, take a spoonful of the dough and make it into a small ball.
- If it is in the form of a small ball, then the next step is to roll this ball on meises that have been placed on a plate or a flat place. Do it until all the surfaces of this ball are covered with meises, and do so until all the dough runs out
- Next, put the ball that had been made in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, then the cake will harden, and the cake is ready to serve.