This recipe is very interesting, I plan to make it for my friend’s mother’s birthday. I want to make and freeze it one day in the future, so should I keep it in the fridge or it will be fine at the table.
Chocolate truffle cake is a sweet snack made of chocolate Making chocolate truffles is quite easy, only with dark cooking chocolate evaporation milk, and margarine. And to enhance your appearance you can add toppings such as nuts or colorful meses or according to your creation.
This cake looks amazing! I made dessert for fundraising this week, and I think this is the time!
chocolate truffle cake is a type of chocolate confectionery, traditionally made with ganache chocolate center covered with chocolate, chopped chocolate or minced baked beans (usually hazelnut, almond or coconut), usually in the form of a round, cone-shaped, or curved.
I keep the decorations on this cake simple and classic, like chocolate truffles. The classic one that you find is covered in simple dust from cocoa powder, or sometimes coconut. At present, the possibilities are endless. Because I like simple and elegant, I chose to cover the entire cake in beautiful chocolate chips.
frosting must be left on the table overnight. If you put it in the refrigerator it will be too hard to use. Once decorated it must be stored in the refrigerator but served at room temperature. This will be fine for several hours at room temperature. I hope you like it!
Cake Chocolate Truffle
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ tbsp. instant coffee
- ½ cup oil
- 1 ½ cups All purpose Flour
- ¾ cups cocoa powder
- ½ cup warm milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ tbsp. baking soda
- ½ tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup curd
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a big bowl. Make a well in the center and add the remaining liquid ingredients to it. Mix together to form a smooth batter.
- Pour in a greased and dusted baking tin and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in it comes out clean.
- Once baked, cool on the wire rack for few minutes before turning it out.
- To frost it, cut the cooled cake in two layers using a sharp knife.
- Pour some chocolate ganache over the bottom layer of cake and spread it well. Place the top layer of cake over it and pour the remaining ganache over it. Spread it evenly on the top and sides of the cake.
- Recipe for Chocolate Ganache
- Make chocolate ganache using 350 gms of chopped dark chocolate and 200 gms of cream.
- Pour hot cream over chopped chocolate. Leave it for few seconds, and then mix the melted chocolate and cream together to form smooth ganache.