These quesadillas pack a big punch, minus the fat of all that cheese! Serve with guacamole.
Vegan Black Bean Quesadillas
This Vegan Black Bean Quesadillas is perfect for Chicken lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 15 ounce can great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- salt to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1/2 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or as needed
- 8 whole grain tortillascooking spray
- Blend great Northern beans, 3/4 cup tomatoes, and garlic in a food processor until smooth; add nutritional yeast, cumin, chili powder, salt, and red pepper flakes and blend again.
- Transfer bean mixture to a bowl. Stir black beans and 1/4 cup tomatoes into bean mixture.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place a tortilla in the hot oil. Spread about 1/4 cup filling onto the tortilla.
- Place another tortilla on top of filling; cook until filling is warmed, about 10 minutes.
- Spray the top tortilla with cooking spray and flip quesadilla to cook the second side until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#quesadillas recipes#quesadillas recipes chicken#quesadillas recipes easy#quesadillas recipes beef