Delicious Butter Pecan Cheesecake
This Delicious Butter Pecan Cheesecake is perfect for pecan lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 3 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup pecans, butter, and 1/3 cup white sugar in a food processor; pulse until evenly combined. Press mixture in the bottom and partly up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup white sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and vanilla extract and mix well; fold in 1 cup pecans. Pour cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) and continue baking for 50 minutes more. Turn off oven, open door slightly, and let cake sit in oven for 1 hour.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#pecan recipes candied#pecan recipes healthy#pecan recipes deserts#maple pecan recipes#pecan recipes easy#pecan pie recipes.