Best Vegan Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
This Best Vegan Spiced Pumpkin Seeds is perfect for Pumpkin lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups raw whole pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Combine the margarine, salt, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce and pumpkin seeds. Mix thoroughly and place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#vegan recipes for weight loss#indian vegan recipes#vegan recipes beginner#vegan breakfast#vegan meals