Best Vegan Quinoa and Black Bean Chili
This Best Vegan Quinoa and Black Bean Chili is perfect for vegan lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 2 19 ounce cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Bring the quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the quinoa is tender, and the water has been absorbed, about 15 to 20 minutes; set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat. Stir in the onion, and cook until the onion softens and turns translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, chili powder, and cumin; cook and stir 1 minute to release the flavors. Stir in the tomatoes, black beans, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, zucchini, jalapeno pepper, chipotle pepper, and oregano. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, stir in the reserved quinoa and corn. Cook to reheat the corn for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, and stir in the cilantro to serve.
The Source www.allrecipes.com/
#vegan recipes dinner#vegan recipes breakfast#vegan recipes for weight loss#indian vegan recipes#vegan recipes beginner