Best Ever Blueberry Scones
This Best Ever Blueberry Scones is perfect for Blueberry lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter chilled
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cut butter into mixture of flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add blueberries and toss to mix.
- In separate bowl beat together cream and egg, and slowly pour into dry ingredients, stirring with rubber scraper until dough forms. Knead just until it comes together, 3 or 4 times. Don't overhandle.
- Divide dough in half. On lightly floured board, shape each half into a 6-inch round. Cut into 6 wedges.
- Bake on ungreased sheet about 20 minutes at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Serve warm!!
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#blueberry recipes healthy#blueberry recipes easy#blueberry recipes muffins#blueberry recipes dessert#Blueberry muffins#blueberry bread