I don’t know why I tend to equate crisps with fall because they are perfect any time of year – especially summer when they’re topped with cool, creamy vanilla bean ice cream.
Think peaches, plums, blueberries, strawberries. You can pretty much crisp just about any fruit!
Amazing Vegan Cherry Crisp
- 1 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup melted margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.) Lightly grease a 2 quart baking dish. Pour pie filling into the dish, and spread evenly.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix in melted margarine. Spread over pie filling, and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until topping is golden brown. Allow to cool 15 minutes before serving.
#vegan recipes easy#vegan recipes healthy#vegan recipes dinner#vegan recipes breakfast#vegan recipes dinner,