Amazing Pecan Pie Bars
This Amazing Pecan Pie Bars is perfect for pecan lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt. Cut in 1 cup of margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the prepared pan, and press in firmly.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- While the crust is baking, prepare the filling. In a large bowl mix together the eggs, corn syrup, 1 1/2 cups sugar, 3 tablespoons margarine, and vanilla until smooth. Stir in the chopped pecans. Spread the filling evenly over the crust as soon as it comes out of the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until set. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before slicing into bars.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#pecan recipes deserts#maple pecan recipes#pecan recipes easy#pecan pie recipes#Candied pecans#pecan pie bars#Desserts for paties#pecan praline