The Best Low Carb Tacos Recipe
This The Best Low Carb Tacos Recipe is perfect for tacos lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 1/2 4 ounce can diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 1 ounce package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 to mato chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 avocado - peeled pitted, and sliced
- Cook and stir ground beef, onion, and jalapeno peppers together in a skillet over medium-high heat until meat is browned and crumbly, 7 to 10 minutes. Stir taco seasoning into meat mixture; bring to a simmer and cook until flavors combine, about 5 minutes.
- Stir meat mixture, shredded lettuce, tomato, Cheddar cheese, salsa, and sour cream together in a large bowl. Divide taco mixture among 4 bowls and top each with avocado slices.
The Source www.allrecipes.com/
#low carb recipes#low carb recipes for dinner#low carb recipes weightloss#low carb recipes keto#low carb recipes easy#low-carb recipes + meals#low carb recipes & stuff