No more dry corned beef! Cook this in your slow cooker all day and you’re guaranteed success! Serve this with soda bread for a warm and satisfying meal.
Slow-Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe
- 4 large carrots peeled and cut into matchstick pieces
- 10 baby red potatoes quartered
- 1 onion peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups water
- 1 4 pound corned beef brisket with spice packet
- 6 ounces beer
- 1/2 head cabbage coarsely chopped
- Place the carrots, potatoes, and onion into the bottom of a slow cooker, pour in the water, and place the brisket on top of the vegetables. Pour the beer over the brisket. Sprinkle on the spices from the packet, cover, and set the cooker on High.
- Cook the brisket for about 8 hours. An hour before serving, stir in the cabbage and cook for 1 more hour.
#slow cooker recipes#slow cooker recipes healthy#slow cooker recipes easy#slow cooker recipes chicken#slow cooker recipes beef