Just a recipe I threw together while entertaining my 6-month-old on a soccer night for my older kiddos when we had limited time. This is an alternative to fast food on busy hectic nights. I prechopped my veggies during nap time, so all I had to do was add them to the Instant Pot®! Garnish with green onions, Cheddar cheese.
Low Carb Keto Instant Pot Soup Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 head cauliflower coarsely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 32 fluid ounce container chicken stock
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 6 slices cooked turkey bacon diced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 dashes hot pepper sauce
- Turn on a multi-cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select the Saute function. Add olive oil, onion, and garlic; cook until browned, about 3 minutes. Add cauliflower, green bell pepper, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Pour in chicken stock; close and lock the lid. Select Soup function; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove lid. Add Cheddar cheese, half-and-half, turkey bacon, Dijon mustard, and hot sauce. Reselect Saute function; cook until bubbly, about 5 minutes.
#low carb recipes#low carb recipes for dinner#low carb recipes keto#low carb recipes weightloss#low carb recipes diabetic