Low Carb Keto Cream of Mushroom Soup
This Low Carb Keto Cream of Mushroom Soup is perfect for mushroom lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 cups coarsely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 32 ounce carton chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 4 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- Melt butter in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic; cook and stir until tender, about 10 minutes. Add salt, pepper, and thyme; cook and stir until combined, about 1 minute. Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, and cream cheese. Reduce heat to a low simmer and pour in sherry. Cook, stirring constantly, until flavors are well incorporated, about 45 minutes.
The source www.allrecipes.com
#low carb recipes#low carb recipes for dinner#low carb recipes keto#low carb recipes weightloss#low carb recipes diabetic