Easy OREO Truffles Recipe
This Easy OREO Truffles Recipe is perfect for Oreo lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 16 ounce package OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1 8 ounce package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 8 ounce packages BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.) Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese; mix until well blended. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.) Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.
The source www.allrecipes.com
#oreo truffles#oreo truffles recipe#oreo truffles no bake#oreo truffles easy#oreo truffles valentines day#oreo/truffles