This cake is so easy to make with some simple hacks. It may come as a surprise that you don’t need a heart shaped cake pan round and square pans such as these ones about 8 inches across. Apart from that, you will be good to go.
Valentine Heart Shaped Cake
This Valentine Heart Shaped Cake is perfect for cake lovers . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time55 mins
Keyword: cake, chocolate, recipes, valentines
- 1 package white cake mix funfetti recommended
- ingredients called for on cake mix box water oil, egg etc.
- 2 cups blackberries
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 cups white icing
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Grease one 8-inch round pan and one 8-inch square pan with oil or nonstick cooking spray.
- Make the cake batter according to the instructions on the box. Divide batter between round and square pans, keeping thickness similar. Bake according to instructions.
- Remove from the oven, and cool on wire cooling racks for 20 minutes. Then cut the round cake in half.
- Place the square cake onto a large serving plate or cutting board. Arrange the two half round cake pieces with the square cake to make a heart shape.
- Frost the cake using a spatula – it doesn’t need to be perfect because it will be covered. Arrange berries on top according to the photo. Serve and enjoy!
Get More Informations Please visit the source tipbuzz.com